Thursday, February 12, 2009

Glasses for Sienna


Sienna went to the eye doctor a couple weeks ago and we were told she would need glasses. So far she likes them and has been pretty responsible with taking care of them and not letting sisters/friends wear them.

8 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

I love Sienna's new look! And I can't believe your baby is 1! It seems like you were just barely pregnant and doing step aerobics last year.

Jen said...

She is so cute in glasses. Hopefully she'll take care of them well. Parker has been pretty good with his and he's still two, so you've got a good shot. She really looks darling.

Natalie said...

She looks Adorable! They make her look so grown up!

Brianne said...

Sienna's glasses are darling. I can't wait to see her in person. And I really can't beleive that Makenzie is 1 already. Didn't you just have her last month? You have cute girls, that's for sure.

Kiesha said...

Was that for her kindergarten screening? I'm anxious to see how Riley's eyes are. She's not great at keeping track of things so I'm afraid we would be replacing glasses all the time.

Happy B-day Kenzie! You look great too. Your hair is getting so long!

Liz Hall said...

Those glasses are perfect on her.

The Morreys said...

Sienna you look darling in those glasses!

Aceneth Warner said...

Sienna, you look awesome!!!