Monday, February 23, 2009

Hiding things


So Makenzie is really into putting things in small holes or compartments. While I was getting the vacuum out she had some spoons from our tea set and she proceeded to put all the spoons in a hole found in the top of the vacuum. I couldn't help but take a picture. So I guess if I'm missing something in the near future I may want to check in small places like the vacuum...what a silly girl : ).

2 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

It's always funny to see where kids put stuff. I still get plenty of surprises from Nolan. I found a toy car in the dishwasher's silverware compartment. ;-) You'll have to tell me about the jewelry making you did. I was just thinking that I'd like to learn how to do some simple things. I just don't know how to end a necklace with clasps, or attach pendents, etc.

Liz Hall said...

haha. I've found things in odd places too. It's funny when kids do that.