Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Evening

Sienna taking a picture right before we left for our date
Sienna taking a picture of Mommy & Daddy
Yesterday was so much fun. The girls were finally able to open up their Valentine boxes yesterday and inside were all the cards and candy from friends and family. Steve left me some fun treats in the car so I saw them when I got into the car for work...what a sweetie. That evening we got all dressed up for dinner. While I was getting ready Steve was slaving away in the kitchen making a delicious dinner. We had a wonderful dinner with our girls and it was fabulous! I think I should have Steve cook from now on because he put together a meal so quickly that tasted so good. That evening we went our Stake Sweethearts dance, which was too much fun. It was fun to dress up a little nicer then usual and it was especially fun to have dance instructions and then practice. It was also our first time to have the girls watched by someone other then family. They had a good time and seemed to behave for the babysitter. My Steven is the BEST!

7 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

You two looked so cute together at the dance. We're glad you came... there weren't any others from the usual group there. I think the other husbands don't appreciate dancing! That's great that the girls did well with the babysitter. You'll have to tell me who you called... I'm looking for a couple good sitters.

shari berry bo-berry said...

what a cute couple!

where do you work?

Natalie said...

You guys look great! Sounds like a fun night!

john and amber said...

How sweet of Steve to make you a nice dinner while you were working. It's too bad John had to work on V-Day, it sounds like the dance was a lot of fun! I love getting all dressed up! Sienna did a great job at taking your pictures. :)

Holly said...

Just to let you know If I am not going anywhere and if you let me know in advance I can babysit. You should have alone time with each other. You both look so beautiful and Sienna really did a good job taking your pics.

Grabers said...

You guys look great. Glad that the stake Valentines dance was fun. That's cute that Sienna took your pictures. I thought it was so cute on Sunday when she got so sad when you sang in the choir. It was so sweet to see how much she loves you.

Aceneth Warner said...

you guys look great! looks like you go all out for Valentines Day. I guess I should get more creative next year.